2020 Orders Now Closed
Thank you all for your support!
Your tree will be delivered by our team of volunteers on your chosen date. If there is no answer, we will need to leave it on your doorstep as we have lots of trees to deliver and unfortunately are unable to rearrange.
The day before your delivery we hope to be able to tell you whether your tree will be dropped off in either the morning or in the afternoon.
If you have any questions, please refer to the contact details in your confirmation email.
Some helpful hints about looking after your tree:
- Use a hand saw to trim the bottom 2-3cm off the trunk before securing your tree in a stand (stand not included). Fir trees seal up within an hour of being cut, so this is essential to allow your tree to drink the water you provide it.
- Your tree will arrive wrapped. After unwrapping and securing in the stand, please allow time for the branches to settle.
- Keep your tree watered and check regularly to ensure it has enough.
- Avoid putting your tree near a fire or radiator as it will dry out faster.
- Enjoy decorating and gazing at your tree; knowing that choosing to buy from us this year has helped local causes!